Wilderness GetAway - 3 Nights
Get away from it all, leave the daily grind behind you and unwind in the peace and serenity of this special place, tucked away in the forest and far from roads and bustle.
The 3-night Wilderness GetAway is our basic package. Three nights is a good minimum to stay at our remote place - it gives you a chance to gently settle in, take part in activities and still have enough time on your hands to relax and enjoy the surroundings of the Lodge. With this package, you can choose on the spot whether and what activities you would like to do - join us on a panoramic hike, a boat cruise or a fishing trip. Once you arrive, we'll build the program with you, according to your wishes.
Prices per person in Canadian Dollars CAD, exclusive of 5% GST Occupancy 3-Nights Package Additional night Double please contact please contact Single please contact please contact
- Speedboat transfer Tagish – Lodge – Tagish
- Overnight stay in your own private log cabin with comfortable down bedding
- Firewood as needed
- All meals while at the Lodge, plus afternoon snack
- Introductory nature walk
- Use of showers & luxury herbal sauna
- Use of canoe(s) and kayak(s), paddles and life-jackets
- Angling equipment at the lodge (except fly fishing equipment)
- Travel to/from Tagish (shuttle or float-plane service from Whitehorse available)
- Alcoholic beverages (the Lodge is fully licensed)
- Activities, such as guided hikes & nature walks, fishing/boat excursions or guided paddling
- Angling Licence (a fishing license is mandatory and can be purchased at the lodge)
- Personal insurance
- 5% Goods & Services Tax (GST)
Prices are in Canadian Dollars CAD, exclusive of 5% GST Private floatplane from/to Whitehorse - max. 3 persons (total load 270 kg) CAD 495.00 per aircraft, per way* Private shuttle from/to Whitehorse CAD 220.00 per vehicle, per way
Terms & ConditionsPlease refer to our Terms and Conditions prior to booking. Also, please be aware that all of our guests are required to sign a liability waiver prior to arrival at the Lodge. You will receive the waiver form once your booking is confirmed.